- Creation of an example directory with additional test cases
- Steady-state calculation models release (restorative load, generators, frequency regulation model - Signal N-, HVDCPTanPhi and HVDCPV)
- Performance improvement up to 20 % on large-scale simulations (variables simplification, algorithm optimization and implementation improvements).
- Modeling robustness (handling bad topology, propagation of disconnection signals, data handling improvement)
- New criteria system
- Complete log refactoring
- HVDC Standard model
- Shackshaft saturation model
- Steady-state models
- Improvement in Adept integration (better complex handling and support of CombiTable)
- Python scripts adaptation to Python 3
- Modelica utilities integration
- Full OM grid forming converter and HVDC test cases (in the examples package of the Dynawo library)
- Examples section in Dynawo (Steady-state calculation examples - DynaFlow, long-term stability examples - DynaWaltz, transient stability examples - DynaSwing).